[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3477797 ] "Many" not working in Win XP - 0.42.5

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 23 19:09:35 CET 2012

Bugs item #3477797, was opened at 2012-01-23 10:09
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3477797&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Whenever i open the example patches I get the following errors :

 ticker-voice~ 0 0 $0
... couldn't create
 $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9
... couldn't create
(etc.)

or :

 voicetest~ 0 0 $0
... couldn't create
 $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9
... couldn't create
(etc.)

The many folder was added to the paths, so I guess Pd should be able to find every object it needs.