[PD-dev] Join the compile farm (ubuntu current x64)

batinste dwanafite at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 25 18:30:26 CET 2012

Hi there !

András Murányi told me that i should join the compile farm, and i think
it could be nice to help the community. I have a Hewlett Packard Aspire
Revo 1.6GHz Intel Atom N230, 2GB RAM running Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot 64
bit. Pd-extended compiles fine as far as i can tell, i have no
dependencies issues. I've built it a few times since last week.
The server has been running and online for 2 years now with minor
unavailabilities, mainly because of my ISP's crappy modem/router.

So, it's up to you :)