[PD-dev] New snapshot of pd-l2ork available -- feedback appreciated

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Jan 26 07:08:35 CET 2012

Fellow pd enthusiasts and devs,

Apart from a couple of fixes of bugs that surfaced after we implemented
infinite undo last month, as of this evening pd-l2ork has added another
important feature: moving gop-ed objects via tag. This means that even a
100000-point array will now be moved via gui with a single command with
minimal changes to the core pd code, rather than redrawing the entire
array every time the array is moved. Same goes for GOP objects and
scalars. Needless to mention, this is the first time that my netbook
allows me to move large arrays on screen as if they were simple objects :-)

If interested, check out the git at https://github.com/pd-l2ork

x86-64 and i386 builds coming up soon... I am uploading 64-bit builds as
I type this, i386 should be up sometime tomorrow. In the meantime you
can search older builds via L2Ork's website at
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56...

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

--