[PD-dev] zexy 2.2.6?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Jan 28 20:32:26 CET 2012

On 01/28/12 03:45, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Any word on this? I'd like to import zexy into the pd-extended/release
> branch now, but if you're going to do a 2.2.6 release soon, I probably
> can wait.

thanks for the reminder.

no i don't think that i will spend much time in the next days for a more
elaborated 2.2.6 release of zexy.
changes since 2.2.5 are rather small, the biggest change is actually
that the build system is now more consistent (that is: i made autotools
do what i expect it to do)
iirc, there were some more fixes for possible bugs that never showed up
but where detected by some analyser, but that's probably it.

since no real features were added since 2.2.5, i do not necessarily felt
the need to make a 2.2.6 release.
however, right now it says 2.2.6 everywhere and if it makes you happy to
have the hottest zexy in pdx you can brand it as 2.2.6 :-)
the current SVN snapshot (which already says 2.2.6) is considered
stable, so taking a snapshot will actually be 2.2.6.

fmgasdr
IOhannes

PS: oh, and please don't add random release numbers to files like
zexy-meta.pd; i reverted that change....