[PD-dev] Questions concerning library template

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Sun Feb 5 14:12:11 CET 2012

OK, I will update the build instructions for now.

About my regex question: I solved it differently, because I once again
meditated on that famous jwz quote ...

Thomas

--
"Anything can be a tool - poverty, war. War is useful because it
is effective in so many areas." (Bijaz to Hayt in: Frank Herbert -