[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3483254 ] File->Save As..., Edit->Copy, Edit->Select All for Pd Window

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 6 17:22:02 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3483254&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pd version 0.43.1-extended
Mac OS X 10.7.2/Intel
built-in sound

Does NOT work:
Copy and Paste Console Text Does Not work via Right-Click
Copy and Paste Console Text Does Not work via pd menu Edit/Copy
Selection of Console Text (red-background text) does NOT work

Does work:
Copy and Paste Console Text Does work via command keys apple+C and apple+V

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2012-02-02 20:07

Message:
I just implemented File->Save As..., Edit->Copy, and Edit->Select All for
the Pd window.  Its not the whole list that you posted here, but I think
its the most commonly used ones.  Its in Pd-extended, and I attached the
patch.