[PD-dev] motex - SVNCommitAccess

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Thu Feb 9 19:17:14 CET 2012

Dear List,

I just received the message below from Hans-Christoph inviting me to
maintain "motex" - a collection of externals that I wrote over 10 years
ago. I wasn't the one that originally placed motex on the repository
(thanks, to whoever did) - but yes I'd be happy to maintain it.

So - I'd like to request SVNCommitAccess and have just registered with
sourceforge with the username: motex.

If SVNCommitAccess can be given, please direct me to any necessary
guides or other information. I had a brief look at this page:
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/SVNCommitAccess

Can't promise that there will be many new additions to the collection -
but I will take a look sometime soon and give it a tidy-up at least.

My background with Pd: I've been using Pd on and off since about 1999
for installation projects (see: www.reverberant.com) - I'm also
perpetually forgetting how to use it! I can still program a little in C
although it has been a while. I use Linux. At the moment I don't have
access to a windows compiler.

Cheers,

Iain