[PD-dev] motex - SVNCommitAccess

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Feb 12 18:09:39 CET 2012

After the requisite lazy consensus waiting period, I just added you to the sourceforge project. Welcome back!

About motex, the code is largely the same, with some bugfixes here and there, and the layout is restructured following the Library Template:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate

I don't know if you saw this, but its also included in Debian/Ubuntu/Mint/etc. now:

http://packages.debian.org/pd-motex

For future releases, I'll let you make the release and post it to the downloads page.  Then I'll update the Debian package and Pd-extended from your releases.  You can either host the releases on your own website (or any website really) or upload them to puredata.info.  Here's the motex download page on puredata.info:

http://puredata.info/downloads/motex

Things have gotten a bit more organized in the past 10 years ;)

.hc