[PD-dev] libname-meta.pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Feb 17 04:56:28 CET 2012

Let's keep this kind of stuff on the list, I cc'ed pd-dev.  Fixed with this commit:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=revision&revision=15969

Using this regexp:

.hc

On Feb 16, 2012, at 10:38 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> Hi Hans,
>      Did you autocreate all those libname-meta.pd patches?  I think you must have, because for example you have bare commas inside one of the comments in boids-meta.pd.
>
> Can you autocorrect them?
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously.         - Benjamin Franklin