[PD-dev] fontwidth and nogui

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 19 19:30:04 CET 2012

That it's painful doesn't make it any less funny to me.  It would take
pages to explain the considerations that went, in 1987 or early 1988, into
the decision to arrange inlets/outlets that way but the circumstances were
quite different from today's - and seeing this particular unintended
consequence (and the remoteness of its connection with the original
situation) well, I just find it hilarious.  I'll know never to make that
particular mistake again :)

cheers
Miller