[PD-dev] Pd-installation on jenkins/debian-stable-amd64

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Feb 21 17:20:13 CET 2012

I reinstalled 'puredata' on debian-stable-amd64, sorry about that, I don't know what happened there.  The build systems are mean to have the Pd-vanilla headers installed.

I'm happy to install packages and put apps into /Applications.  But in order to keep the systems clean for building, I will not put anything include /usr/local.

If you don't want to build against Pd-extended, then don't point to those headers.  The Makefile template points to Pd-extended on Mac OS X and Windows because Pd-vanilla does not provide headers in the standard packages.

.hc