[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3494768 ] verbose() leaves blank lines when filtered out in Pd window

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 27 19:34:05 CET 2012

If post(), error(), etc. are your examples, then verbose() should have no level argument, just the fmt, then it could post at level 4.  That makes sense to me. If verbose() is meant to post messages at varying levels, then it should use the same numbering scheme as everything else, i.e.

logpost(1) == verbose(1)

.hc