[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3308027 ] canvas get method

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 9 03:31:21 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jancsika1
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3308027&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: feature

Initial Comment:
This adds a "get" method to canvases (demo patch attached).  The attributes "isabstraction" and a pointer to "this" canvas could be added (but I haven't run into a need for them yet).  Mouse position and click status (relative to the canvas) would be handy for visible windows, but I don't know how to do that from c.

Comment By: Jonathan Wilkes (jancsika1)
Date: 2012-03-08 18:31

Message:
Ok, fixed a segfault and added a demo showing how the patch can be used to
create send/receive names with more elegant scoping than $0 provides. (See
tf/test.pd.)