[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3509219 ] print patch as postscript doesn't work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 20 05:14:34 CET 2012

Bugs item #3509219, was opened at 2012-03-19 21:14
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3509219&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.42

Initial Comment:
Pd version 0.42.5-extended
Windows 7, 64-bit with Intel i7 processor
built-in sound

I have a large patch that I wanted to print as an image file, but when I used the File->Print... option to export it as a PostScript file, only a small section of the entire patch is exported into the file. The patch is too large for all of it to be visible on the screen at once, but the Print... function doesn't even export even that portion of the patch that is visible on the screen at that time. It just puts out a small rectangle of it.