[PD-dev] Filter design for iPhone

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 14:50:55 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

Oh dear! I'm not allowed to release this to anybody!
I did eventually come up with a way to get round this - a new filter external that is now part of the app.
If and when I get an iPhone I'll try to recreate the problem with a less commercially sensitive patch.
Best,
Ed

Gemnotes-0.1alpha: Live music notation for Pure Data
http://sharktracks.co.uk/