[PD-dev] Tentative fix for the -nogui no-sound problem

Chrissie Caulfield progchick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:44:53 CEST 2012

Hiya,

I've been looking into the problem that starting pd with -nogui can
cause a lot of plugins to start with a zero sample-rate and therefore
produce no sound.

Here's my tentative patch for this. It's very small and though it could
be regarded as over-simplistic, it does fix the problem that's been
causing me a lot of grief for a while now.

So, I tentatively offer this as my fix. If you think it's not enough and
needs something more complex then please say what you think is wrong and
I'll keep digging :)

Chrissie