[PD-dev] Tentative fix for the -nogui no-sound problem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Apr 13 20:14:30 CEST 2012

That could be the solution, I haven't looked enough to know yet.  My question is: what is causing the sample rate to first be sent as "0"?  I remember that seemed to be one of the behaviors related to this.  Its probably something we want to prevent from happening, unless someone can explain why Pd announcing the sample rate as 0 is useful.

.hc