[PD-dev] including pduino in Pd-extended 0.43

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:33:19 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 17:28 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> I just had a thought: now that Pduino 0.5 is nailed down and
> Pd-extended can load [arduino] from arduino/arduino.pd, I think its
> time to include Pduino in Pd-extended.  Anyone have any ideas about
> why this would be bad?  Or other related comments?

I think it is a good idea. Personally, I would love to see it to be part
of Pd-extended and I can't think of a reason not to include it.

Apart from that, I'm still finding it sad that we haven't managed to
merge our two versions (NOTE: our [arduino] class is nor really
different from yours). If there'd be a way to merge at least those
changes that you could agree with, that would be already a huge goal.
However, I haven't heard any profound criticism from you yet. If there
is anything I can do to help achieve that goal, please let me know.

Roman