[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3432009 ] fix pdp link error regarding gsl

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 9 18:47:04 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3432009&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
My pdp was giving link errors related to cblas/gsl symbols upon loading onto pd-extended.
I decided not to commit this one-line fix directly, but to get your opinion first. If you say yes, I can just go ahead and commit.

Best,

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2012-05-09 09:47

Message:
B6ExHm  <a href="http://dlkjlnmmbkdi.com/">dlkjlnmmbkdi</a>,
[url=http://oknwavqqtzay.com/]oknwavqqtzay[/url],
[link=http://lugxzipdsbqc.com/]lugxzipdsbqc[/link],
http://vnjusgzsjdff.com/

Comment By: Ricardo Fabbri (ricardofabbri)
Date: 2011-11-02 05:34

Message:
I decided to commit a fix, including an 'if' statement - if Linux, use the
fix with pkg-config; if Darwin, keep it as it was before (i.e., we don't
mess with pkd-config until someone complains about this)

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2011-11-01 12:35

Message:
I'm fine with using pkg-config as long as its supported on all relevant
platforms. Windows is not an issue with PDP since PDP doesn't run on
Windows.  And on Mac OS X 10.6 with Fink, that pkg-config line gives me:

hans at dhcp-10 ~ $ pkg-config --libs gsl
-L/sw/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm

Lorenzo Sutton recently started as the maintainer for PDP, so we should run
this by him too, perhaps on pd-dev.  As far as I'm concerned, I'm good with
you committing to PDP directly.