[PD-dev] svn copy error in pure-data/branches/by-author/gg/externals/ggee

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sat May 19 20:41:31 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I want to do a copy of the complete svn (not only trunk) with:

svn co https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data pure-data

but I have an error at some point:

svn: In directory 'pure-data/branches/by-author/gg/externals/ggee'
svn: Can't open file
'pure-data/branches/by-author/gg/externals/ggee/.svn/tmp/text-base/VERSION.svn-base':
No such file or directory

and I have to kill svn. I have tested twice and exactly the same problem
happened.
svn update to get the other files after that doesn't work:

Machiavel:pure-data nix$ svn update
svn: Working copy '.' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
Machiavel:pure-data nix$ svn cleanup
svn: In directory 'branches/by-author/gg/externals/ggee'
svn: Error processing command 'modify-wcprop' in
'branches/by-author/gg/externals/ggee'
svn: 'branches/by-author/gg/externals/ggee/configure' is not under
version control
Machiavel:pure-data nix$ svn update
svn: Working copy '.' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

Do you think of a workaround, or a way to correct the error?

Best

http://nim.on.free.fr