[PD-dev] iemguts on windows 2

Tebjan Halm - VVVV tebjan at vvvv.org
Wed Jun 6 21:15:21 CEST 2012

hello,

i believe this is the better list to get help for my attempt to build pd
vanilla with mingw.
so far i am using the makefile.mingw. it compiles all source files but
still throws a linker error when linking portaudio:

Creating library file: pd.a
../../pd/portaudio/src/os/win/pa_win_hostapis.o:pa_win_hostapis.c:(.data+0x4):
undefined reference to `PaWinDs_Initialize'
collect2: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück

which lib/.o file do i have to include to find the PaWinDs_Initialize?

in the end, what i want to do is just to add this little line to
g_canvas.h at about 366:
EXTERN int glist_getindex(t_glist *x, t_gobj *y);

in order to be able to link iemguts against pd.dll.

if someone could do this, push the change to the repo and somehow
compile it for win32, would be awesome, make my life much more easy and
will be rewarded with a drink.
but with some pointers form you i will get to my own build... and
contribute my little imporvements back, ofc.

thanks!