[PD-dev] [PD] iemguts on windows 2

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jun 8 19:25:42 CEST 2012

seems like i missed some pd-mails in the past few days...

On 06/06/2012 08:23 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>> apart from that, i think the "right" way would be to build Pd
>> using the autotoolchain. afair, some tweaks are required (alas!),
>> which ought to be documented in the mailinglist archives (look out
>> of "patco" and "mingw")

i pushed some changes for mingw to my pd-vanilla git clone on github [1]

please note that i re-based my original changeset onto the new master of
miller, and had to resolve some conflicts which i couldn't test right now.

fgmasdr
IOhannes

[1] https://github.com/umlaeute/pd-vanilla/tree/mingw