[PD-dev] building pd-extended for debian squeeze

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Wed Jun 13 01:41:19 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I just completed building pd-extended on an ARM system.  I had to fix a bunch of dependencies, but I eventually got it all the way through.  (It ended with "linux_make install succeeded!")  After that I did make package which worked too.

However, it didn't seem to actually install pd-extended into the expected default directories (/usr/local).

After I installed from the package it had created, everything worked normally, but I just wanted to see if make install was supposed to actually install or not.

Thanks for any insights!
—Tedb0t