[PD-dev] building pd-extended for debian squeeze

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Thu Jun 14 19:39:52 CEST 2012

Argh, the listserv should really have the correct default reply-to.

Anyway, ok, that answers my question.

I have a new question: now that I have a pd-extended debian package that installs and runs on my raspberry pi (Debian Squeeze / ARM11), what's the appropriate way to make that package available to the community?

Thanks!
—Ted