[PD-dev] Guide for helping out?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 22 19:07:16 CEST 2012

Hey John,

Thanks for your offer!  I'm away in babyland these days, donno about
others, so your best bet will be if you are self-directed.  There are
lots of bugs listed in the bug tracker, and a good bit of dev docs on
the website.  Those are two good places to start.

Then, there is always things that you find interesting, look at what's
out there and what's possible, and do something that excites you :)

.hc