[PD-dev] [pd-dev] introduction and SVN write access

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:25:50 CEST 2012

hello,

thanks for that !
i've already pushed some changes to SVN : few new objects, a perspective
correction example and a review of help patches (reviewed by Cyrille Henry,
thanks to him)
but some of the new externals need OpenCV v 2.x to compile so INSTALL file
had been updated but I don't know a way to put an if statement in the
Makefile to exclude some externals in case of detecting an older version
i will make another example (for shape recognition) and if i have time an
external for pattern recognition (like ARToolkit pattern but without their
limitation)

Note the addition of pix_opencv_blobtrack which is a blob tracker with
several detection and post processing algorythms
cheers

antoine
--
do it yourself