[PD-dev] Pd-cvs Digest, Vol 92, Issue 2

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 3 20:26:18 CEST 2012

For what its worth, the past couple Pd-extended releases on Mac OS X
have included the -fast flag, which does enable -ffast-math.  I've never
heard any complaints, but I've also never tested it closely.

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/gcc.1.html

This would be a great use case for Katja's test framework in
externals/testtools.  Just write the tests using that framework, and I
can set them to run on GNU/Linux i386 and amd64, and Mac OS X
i386/x86_64/powerpc.

Also, I have access to the Debian developer machines, so I could test
them on any of those.

.hc