[PD-dev] request to update Gem for the nightly autobuilds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 10 03:32:06 CEST 2012

Pd-extended 0.43 ships with the latest Gem release, which currently is
0.93.3, but I think will end up as 0.93.4.

If someone installs a newer Gem into their user folder, then Pd-extended
will load that one instead of the built-in one.

http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files-with-pd-extended

If someone wants to take over as Gem maintainer in Pd-extended, I'd love
that.  It means testing it on all platforms and making sure its working.

.hc