[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3577429 ] renaming array with "rename" msg does not update name

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 15 20:45:54 CEST 2012

Bugs item #3577429, was opened at 2012-10-15 11:45
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3577429&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When you rename an array using the "rename" message sent to the array, the name drawn to the canvas doesn't change until the array subpatch has been opened and closed. The attached patch illustrates the problem.

Also attached is what Ico committed to pd-l2ork as a fix.  It didn't entirely make sense to me, so I haven't committed it anywhere.