[PD-dev] auto builds for libs in trunk/externals/

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Oct 19 20:17:55 CEST 2012

I have set up automatic builds direct from trunk/externals of SVN for all
libraries that are based on the Library Template[1].  It runs the script
trunk/externals/build-all-libdirs.sh whenever there is a new commit anywhere
in trunk/externals/.  Its currently building on debian-stable-amd64
debian-testing-amd64 macosx105-i386 macosx105-powerpc, and macosx106-x86_64.
Hopefully I'll get some Windows builds up there too.

[1] https://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate/