[PD-dev] non-2^n blocksizes (was Re: [ pure-data-Feature Requests-3578019 ] I'd like to...)

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:32:13 CEST 2012

That's not completely unusual for things in the dspcontext struct.
Some of them (I think "dc_toplevel" is another one) get stored there
but not used--because the value gets set and used in the very same
function.
Over the weekend, I went digging for calcsize but gave up (I also
wanted to prove or disprove it gets used).  I think it must be in
"ugen_doit" where N gets set for the ugen being scheduled.

Chuck