[PD-dev] Mouse pointer disappears over pdp windows...

Gert De Roost paleajed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:39:17 CEST 2012

Since some time Ive been developing a videomixer with PureData (
http://www.ewocprojects.be) and one of the less pressing problems is the
mouse pointer behaviour when using pdp output windows.  At the moment the
pointer disappears when over any of these windows, and since my mixer uses
a multiple of windows onscreen, this makes the program more difficult to
control, cause one can easily "lose" the mouse pointer...

Is there anyone with knowledge of pdp source who knows how to fix this
problem, Id really appreciate also any info as to why, technically,  the
pointer disappears, because then maybe I can fix this myself?

Thanks,

Gert De Roost