[PD-dev] search plugin in Pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 15 05:31:47 CET 2012

Hey Jonathan,

I committed your latest search-plugin.tcl into
scripts/guiplugins/search-plugin, overwriting my original, simple one.  I put
it there because I'm adding it to Pd-extended.  I think it makes sense to just
include your plugin directly rather than as a remixed helpbrowser.tcl.  I also
just committed a check that makes sure that pd-gui doesn't try to load a
plugin that has already been loaded. That way when you make new version of the
search plugin, people can just drop it into ~/pd-externals and it'll override
the built-in search-plugin.tcl.

As for scripts/guiplugins/search-plugin, feel free to take that over and do
whatever you want with it.  I can't see a reason to keep the old one around
any more, your search plugin is very thorough.