[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3587346 ] VgIdZIVMmnhPS

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Nov 15 07:22:31 CET 2012

On 11/14/2012 09:07 PM, SourceForge.net wrote:
>> Assigned to: IOhannes m zmölnig (zmoelnig)

thanks for assigning that to me.
however, i usually do cleanup all those bogus tickets whenever i notice
them (and since i regularily read the pd-dev list, i get notified pretty
soon), so you could either save yourself some time (by not logging into
sf and assigning the ticket to me) or save me some time (by directly
moving those tickets to the "XXX Deleted" tracker).

i don't see the point in having two people work on a spam ticket.
(and yes, i still feel it is worth to the tracker open to anonymous)

fgmasrd
IOhannes