[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3587346 ] VgIdZIVMmnhPS

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Nov 15 15:58:38 CET 2012

On 11/15/2012 08:16 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:open to anonymous)

> That's my way of reminding you that I think we should turn off anonymous
> submissions. :-)

i'm aware of tyour intentions, but i don't see the point.
spam eats energy, exactly because of people reacting like that.
spam also eats liberty, because of inadequate countermeasures.
i prefer to keep both liberty and energy at a maximum.

but enough of that, it's taking too much energy again :-)

fgmasdr
IOhannes

PS: and no, i don't think we should turn off anonymous submissions.