[PD-dev] may have figured out scope

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Nov 19 20:35:40 CET 2012

It seems that the way to handle this would be to replace $0 more directly:

1) keep symbols global by default
2) add technique for marking symbols as local, like [local foo]

By removing $0 you remove the part that makes it obvious that a given symbol is local.  That seems like a bad tradeoff to me.

.hc