[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3585469 ] Drop-in replacement for helpbrowser.tcl

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 3 05:09:30 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jancsika1
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3585469&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Improved document browser and search engine for Pure Data internal/external documentation.

This is a refactored version of this GUI plugin:
http://puredata.info/Members/jancsika/searchplugindesc/

with the following mods:
* same key bindings as other dialogs
* withdrawing the window with <ctrl-w> or ESC will stop the current search in case it isn't finished
* clearer home page

Comment By: Jonathan Wilkes (jancsika1)
Date: 2012-12-02 20:09

Message:
I revised this to be a gui-plugin, which is the form it will take in
Pd-extended.  Consequently I'm closing this issue, but I'll leave it here
for people who want to try it on older versions of Pd.

Comment By: Jonathan Wilkes (jancsika1)
Date: 2012-11-11 12:22

Message:
Made the navigation bar in a separate text widget that stays at the top
when scrolling