[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3591846 ] portaudio fixes

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:49:38 CET 2012

Aha... so all the whitespace trouble was their fault, not yours :)

Anyhow, it's on the tracker, but you can get the one I was using:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/tmp/pa_snapshot_20121031.tgz

but I'd sort of rather not haul all the examples, tests, qa, and wierd
APIs into the Pd tree if there's any smooth way to avoid that - can it be
done by making minor adjustments to makefiles in Pa insteadby any chance?

thanks