[PD-dev] building for Windows on GNU/Linux

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Dec 5 22:32:10 CET 2012

You can also check the Jenkins server for a secondary validation.  Whenever you push commits to sourceforge, it builds it on Debian stable and testing, Mac OS X i386, X86_64, and PowerPC, and soon WindowsXP/MinGW:

https://macosx105-i386.pdlab.puredata.info/job/pure-data/

You can click thru and see the entire build log of any builds.  For example, to see why a build failed, try this:

1. click on "debian-stable-amd64" on the top middle of the page
2. click on the most recent broken build (red) on the left "Build History"
3. click on "Console Output" on the left menu

.hc