[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3593741 ] 8 channel Ogg Vorbis file does not play at correct speed

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 7 18:59:11 CET 2012

Bugs item #3593741, was opened at 2012-12-07 09:59
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by danielhjames
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3593741&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.43

Initial Comment:
Using 0.43.4-extended-20121114 on Ubuntu Lucid, I can play a two channel Ogg Vorbis file or an eight channel WAV file but I cannot play an eight channel Ogg Vorbis file (made with Audacity, plays correctly in VLC) without the result sounding very slowed down. Please see attached screenshot of a demo patch. Please et me know if you would like sample audio files.