[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3584286 ] Win32: fix mouse wheel scrolling by setting the scroll incr

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Dec 16 21:10:00 CET 2012

On 12/16/2012 21:01, SourceForge.net wrote:
> I've been marking bug reports as "fixed" when I add a patch that fixes the
> bug.

i would expect that any "patch" that addresses a given bug will "fix"
it, so marking the reports as "fixed" seems to be somewhat unnecessary.

i guess the original idea of "fixed" is something along the lines of
"this is already fixed in current beta" (as opposed to "out-of-date"
which would mean "this has been fixed 3 release cycles ago).

>  We've been using "Accepted" as the status for when a page as been.

so "resolution" would become a state machine, where a ticket could
undergo several states until it finally is accepted to a Pd-vanilla release?
i believe that this is probably too complicated for practical uses.

fgmsdr
IOhannes