[PD-dev] no sound from bsaylor/svf~ and cyclone/svf~

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 22:53:34 CET 2012

Have to eat my words. Nothing wrong with cyclone/svf~, it's just that
Pd-E would erroneously load the help patch of bsaylor/svf~ after a
click on cyclone/svf~ in the help browser (after bsaylor/svf~ was
loaded once).

So the problem is with bsaylor/svf~, that's probably an easy fix. What
about the help browser? It loads the wrong help patch because of a
namespace clash. Will Pd never reload an external with same symbol but
different path?

Katja