[PD-dev] no sound from bsaylor/svf~ and cyclone/svf~

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:09:54 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> I get the right help patch in all cases I could think of using Pd-extended 0.43.4 2012-12-19, see attached:

Ah I see. I also get the right help patch but with the wrong svf~! Try
this: start Pd, first load bsaylor/svf~, then the help patch from
cyclone/svf~. You get cyclone's patch but with bsaylors' svf~ (with
four inlets and one outlet), no? And the other way round is also true.
This is what confused me. But probably this makes sense (though it is
not the desired behaviour in all cases): once a symbol is loaded, Pd
will not reload it. Pd does not remember the path where a symbol was
loaded from, or does it?

Katja