[PD-dev] updates to search_plugin for translation support

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Dec 22 04:30:45 CET 2012

Hey Jonathan,

I just committed my updates to your search_plugin, here's what I did:

* renamed Browser2.0 to Search

* renamed "Keyword Search" title to "Search by Tag".  The "keyword" part didn't seem to make sense once doing the translation, since the keywords won't be translated, or they won't work.  So it seem to me they are really more "tags" than keywords".

* rearranged some code to get [_ ""] everywhere, some lists needed more than trivial rearrangedments (i.e. [list foo bar]  instead of {foo bar})

Hope these all work for you.