[PD-dev] updates to search_plugin for translation support

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Dec 23 02:00:56 CET 2012

On Dec 22, 2012, at 7:47 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

I think that the PDDP KEYWORDS are really functionally like tags in the blog/etc. sense, like in this sense: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_(metadata)  I can't think of a common usage for the term 'keyword' for describing this, though its a synonym.  So I wanted try to use the most common language possible.

But yes, I agree, calling it "tags" one place and "keywords" another will cause confusion.  The term "KEYWORDS" isn't wrong, just much less common.  Maybe it could incorporate both terms:

"Search by Keyword Tag"