[PD-dev] updates to search_plugin for translation support

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Dec 23 04:48:50 CET 2012

On Dec 22, 2012, at 9:34 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

Its tempting to rename KEYWORDS to TAGS... but with such a big change, I'd want to be extra sure.  We might just have to live with it.

>> But yes, I agree, calling it "tags" one place and "keywords"
>> another will cause confusion.  The term "KEYWORDS" isn't wrong,
>> just much less common.  Maybe it could incorporate both terms:
>>
>> "Search by Keyword Tag"
>
> See my commit.

seems ok, I'm happy to leave it at that.  One thing I'm struggling with in my mind is the keywords/tags are in English.  So if they are translated in the listing in the front page, there will be confusion when someone tries to type in the keyword in their native language to search by, it won't work.