[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3598097 ] add setup() function to hexname objs to guarantee loading

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 23 19:34:43 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3598097&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
When objects like ||~, &&~, etc are installed with a symlink to the 0x file name, they don't load because they can't find the setup function.  They are looking for setup_0x7c0x7c_tilde().  Now that loading from setup() is included in Pd-vanilla 0.44 and Pd-extended 0.43.4, this patch adds setup() aliases to ensure that these objects load no matter what the filename is.