[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3598832 ] Print entire abstraction

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 29 16:22:37 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3598832&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: feature

Initial Comment:
Purpose:
Change menu_print to print the entire canvas.

Justification:
I think this is what most people expect. I know I sure did
In my opinion cropping should be done in a separate app.
For example, here on OSX, Preview.app can crop really easily.

Date: 2012-12-29 07:22

Message:
works for me, I've included it in Pd-extended. Thanks, that's definitely a
big improvement over the old behavior.