[PD-dev] pix_opencv maintaining

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Dec 31 16:19:16 CET 2012

I put your key in so you now have access to the pddev account on all the machines.  Check the PdLab page on puredata.info for more info.  Welcome!

opencv-dev 2.3.1 is installed on the Macs using Fink, which uses pkg-config, so that's easy to use.  I committed a change to the Makefile to use that.

.hc