[PD-dev] from t_symbol to t_class

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 4 07:19:46 CET 2013

I think you're safe calling vmess() to pass no arguments to clip_new
(for example) - the worst that can happen is the "return value" (the
global "newest" is zero.  If not it's a proper Pd object you can use zgetfn()
on to test it for messages.

Main problem I see with this is that some classes like "select" and "list"
are actually several classes that share a name (and which one gets created
depends on the arguments sent to vmess())

cheers
Miller